Are you ready for cold weather?!? Put together a festive hot chocolate bar where everyone can warm up this winter!! In our home we use the hot chocolate bar for the Christmas season and throughout the winter!! Come see how to put together a hot chocolate bar!!
*This post contains affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase I may receive a commission.
We LOVE a good hot chocolate bar!!
The hot chocolate bar is a favorite place in my house!! We love to add fun details, such as our favorite Little Debbie Christmas cakes and of course the Pepperidge Farm cookies!! You can personalize this fun space with all of your families favorites, including your favorite hot chocolate, syrups, and mugs!! I like to keep ours tucked in a corner, but you can Make it as BIG or small as you need for your space.
To give you few ideas I’ll share what I’m doing with my hot chocolate bar this year! This is really one of my favorite places to decorate for the holidays and wintertime!!
Great Additions to a Hot Chocolate Bar
We all have our favorites when it comes to hot chocolate and we keep our pretty simple, but the skies the limit so have FUN creating a space with all your family favorites!!
- Hot Chocolate Packages – I just add the pre-packaged hot chocolate, but you could easily include your favorite in a pretty jars or containers with a scoop.
- Festive Snack Cakes – Ours are the Little Debbie Christmas Cakes
- Favorite Cookies
- Syrups in squeeze bottles
- Festive Mugs
- A Hot Water Source (I have loved this little water kettle so far!!)
- Spoons or Stirring Utensils
- Candy Canes
Fun and Festive Decor to Add!
Of course we want to add some fun and festive decor for Christmas!! I always love to add greenery, such as small artificial trees and a pretty swag, but that’s definitely not all!
- Festive Greenery – I love to use flocked pieces, even if they are a little messy. Artificial trees, swags, and picks are great way to make the hot chocolate bar look festive!
- Large Christmas Mugs – We like larger mugs for our hot chocolate, and if they are bright and cheery even better!!
- Twinkling Lights – These seem to go hand and hand with the greenery for the holidays!!
- Seasonal Signs – Signs of all sizes are always a fun addition!
- Tiered Trays – Tiered trays are a great way to maximize space, and they help keep the area better organized.
- Glass Jars – I like to use glass so the contents can be easily seen, which adds a pretty component but also comes in handy for guests.
- Wood Box or Pedestal Tray – This year I’m using a wood box set on its’ side for cup storage. It also allows me to place items on top for added height.
As I said before, I like to keep my hot chocolate bar tucked in a kitchen corner, but there may be a space that works better for you and your family! I hope you enjoyed and I’d love to know if you use a hot chocolate bar in your home!!